Custom Molding Services, Inc. Return Policy
In the unlikely event that you are unpleased with your Easy Loader brand kennel, we will accept returns. Please contact 800-853-2655 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for returns.
- Customer must have RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to return a kennel.
- Custom Molding Services, Inc. will only accept returns on unused and unmodified kennels, parts and accessories.
- Kennels must be returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must be shipped, with RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- Returns more than 30 calendar days or without an RMA will not be accepted and package will be refused and returned at sender’s expense.
- If visible damage to kennel or any component is found to be damaged, lost or stolen or unusable; the replacement cost (retail) will be deducted from the refund price. Such damage will be documented and retained by Custom Molding Services, Inc.
- Custom Molding Services, Inc. Is Not responsible for ANY portion of the return freight charges; this applies to exchanges as well.
- Refunds will be applied to the form of currency used for the purchase, less shipping charges and $25.00 restocking fee.
- If credit card or PayPal was used, credit will be will refunded back to the account used to make the purchase. Fees may apply.
- If check, money order or cash was used, a business check on the account of Custom Molding Services, Inc. will be issued in the amount of the return.
- Refunds may take a minimum of 14 business days upon receipt of the kennel due to inspection, restocking and the form of the refund issued.
- If the customer obtained the kennel or components as a gift, as winnings in a drawing, raffle or contest and is not the original buyer, no refund or exchange will be made.
- Assembled and/or modified items.
- Custom made or special items installed outside of normal sales items; such as extra vents, vents in unusual locations, etc.
- Used or damaged kennels.